Thursday, September 6, 2012

Here goes nothing...

Well after much encouragement from friends and family, I have taken to writing a blog about football and fashion. Let's be honest, those who know me know that is all I talk about anyway. If I could find a way to combine both and do that for a living, like styling athletes, that would be amazing.

I like to call this time of year my happy season. I am in football heaven. Between college football and the NFL I can pretty much watch football any day of the week. One would imagine I would tire of hearing about and watching football all the time but that has yet to happen. Fashion week has also just begun in NYC so I am overwhelmed with happiness as I type this.

Hopefully this blog will be an outlet for me to voice my opinions and thoughts on football, fashion life in the city. I'll be honest, it will probably be mostly football, but I will try to share some athletes whose style I adore and items I am dying to add to my ever expanding wardrobe.

I am open to any suggestions or requests on posts.

First real post will hopefully be up shortly.

XOXO

Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment