Monday, September 24, 2012

My Favorite Emmy Look - Ginnifer Goodwin

I always love someone with their own unique sense of style. Ginnifer Goodwin's look last night was not one that many others could pull off but I thought she rocked it. The color and detailing of the dress looked amazing on her and her makeup and hair were flawless as always. I could never wear my hair that short but I'm envious of someone that can wear it so well. Love the heavy eyeliner and nude lips. Her skin is amazing, I need to figure out what facial products and makeup she is using.


Monique Lhuillier dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, Rona Pfeiffer jewels, and a Ferragamo clutch.

6 comments:

  1. She definitely made my top 20! I have to say my personal favorites were January Jones and Leslie Mann
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think January's shoes went with the dress and her hair was so slick it looked dirty. I liked the dress itself but thought it looked wrong on her. I did not see Leslie I will have to look it up. I liked Nicole Kidman and Tina Fey too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, hold up here. I'll agree on the makeup, dress, skin, etc...all fantastic and couldn't agree more. But the hair? Please. Dr. Spock called and he wants his haircut back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pixie suits her features. It's a matter of personal taste,it's not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not for anybody. Actually I take that back, it's tough to see Halle Berry in anything other than short hair but that's probably about it. The pixie cut is one of those things that somehow gets you massive fashion credibility but at the same time if you wear it too long it ruins your career and your dating life(Michelle Williams).

    But we can agree to disagree on that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree to disagree. I think it looks great on Ginnifer.

    ReplyDelete