Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And the Jets circus continues...

Welcome back to the fun Braylon Edward's, perhaps you and the Jets are a match made in heaven after all.


December 4, 2012

Just last week Braylon was waxing poetic on Twitter about how management and the coaches were to blame for the Jets problems, not Mark Sanchez.

Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
Don't blame Sanchez. I played there. Blame the idiots calling shots. Mark is a beast and will probe it when given a proper chance
 
 
Later that day Braylon seemed to realize that perhaps that was a sentiment he should have kept to himself and not shared with the whole Twitterverse (especially since in the NFL one never knows if you may end working for one of those idiots again).
 
Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
I would like to apologize to the Jets family and my fans for my emotional outburst. Mark is a friend and former teammate, who I...
Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
...wholeheartedly support. Nonetheless, I have disrespected and insulted an administration that I have the utmost respect for.
 
 
As luck would have it for Braylon later that same day the Seattle Seahawks released him. They claim the  release wasn't connected to his twitter rant.  He was waived with an injury distinction (but no specific injury was cited. It's been speculated that it was knee injury). Braylon seemed to take it all in stride.
 
Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
Business is business. My knee is great, im in tip top shape, make plays everyday in practice, ready to make them on someones field. Progress
Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
I love the seahawks and 12th man, couldve retired here, but life happens...u gotta roll with it. Now time for GOD's next challenge for me..
Braylon Edwards@OfficialBraylon
In Life you can only control what you can control. Im working out, staying ready, everything in my control. Yall have a blessed day!
 
 
December 11, 2012
 
Flash forward to today and Braylon has come back full circle to those idiots at the Jets.
 
It feels great to be going home. Thanks to all of jet nation that continuously supported me and pushed for me. I'm back and it's go time

1 comment:

  1. It is painful to be a JETS fan. Very painful. Maybe the best part about being a JETS fan is that you get to spend Sundays sulking with your fellow friends about how awful the organization is run.

    ReplyDelete