Friday, December 14, 2012

What was she thinking? - Kristen Stewart




Up until last night Kristen Stewart has been rocking it on the red carpet as of late. However, for some reason she chose to wear this horrible ensemble to the NYC premiere of On The Road last night. She is wearing a satin blue crop top-high waist short with a bright embellished sheer overlay by Erdem. Kristen is a very beautiful and thin young woman but this outfit make her look a bit pregnant and reminds me of something I would have purchased at Contempo Casuals in high school. The icy blue color of the satin short is doing nothing for her pale skin color. I usually am a sucker for Louboutin heels but am not a fan of this neon stiletto's. Perhaps if they were paired with a summer or spring outfit in the correct season I would feel differently. This look is just too sweet and prissy for KStew, I prefer her in the edgy pieces she usually rocks.

I really prefer the way this looked on the runway model. Sometimes looks are better left on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment