Monday, October 8, 2012

Current obsessions - Leather and Studding

Perhaps it's the rock chick in me, but lately I find myself obsessed with leather accents and stud details. Whenever I am shopping or browsing fashion mag’s I seem to be drawn to all things leather and studded. They make for such great statement pieces, a little goes a long way. Be careful not to overdo it. Probably not a look for everyone, as it takes a certain personality and wardrobe to pull them off.

Below are a few of my latest favorites (both pairs of flats are my newest purchases)







3 comments:

  1. They are all faux leather clothing items btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One piece leather combos are IN this year and they were seen all over the fashion runway in Milan most notably by Valentino and Versace. However, the more environmentally fashion houses are looking towards the most eco-friendly non-Amazon leather and even towards goat leather since goats do not require anywhere near the same grazing space as cows do hence the burning of the Amazon for leather-based grazing. This is essentially free-range leather that is environmentally friendly...win-win.

    ReplyDelete