Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Look of the Day - Rachel Weisz in Chanel Couture

I am envious of Rachel Weisz for many reasons. First, she gets to wear this exquisite Chanel Couture dress gown from the Fall 2012 collection to the premiere of Sky Fall. I was lucky enough to see the gown in person and this picture does not do it justice; it's stunning. Love that she went with a simple braided updo and paired it with minimal jewelry letting the gown be the center of attentions. I wish I could find a close up picture of the embellished mid-section of the gown, it's breathtaking. Second, I am extremely jealous that she gets to be married to Daniel Craig "aka" James Bond. He is quite possibly the hottest ginger aside from Prince Harry. Lucky lady indeed.


2 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous!
    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks beautiful and the dress looks great on her...even better than the runway model. Only one very minor thing bothers me about it though. I think the dress length could have been altered with a little more care. Generally speaking with a dress like this you want the length to get to just barely above the floor with just a touch of the shoes showing....maybe only an inch but definitely a gap from the floor.

    ReplyDelete